Tony Swartz is an experienced lawyer in Washington State. He has handled, most from start to finish, nearly an estimated 10,000 criminal cases. He has dealt with various types of civil cases, including administrative law hearings, Superior Court cases, District Court cases, and more. He has advised clients in transactional matters spanning topics such as estate planning matters, business law, nonprofit issues, and property law (including many landlord/tenant disputes).
Landlord Tenant / Eviction Lawyer
Washington State eviction law is very complicated. There are many steps in the process. If you do one wrong, your case will likely be dismissed and you'll have to start all over, often times with long delays. Tony has assisted many Kittitas County landlords on various matters, such as unlawful detainer (eviction) cases, negotiating tenant issues, and more. He is available to assist you with:
- Residential Landlord Tenant Act
- Mobile Home Landlord Tenant Act
- Commercial landlord tenant issues
- Landlord remedies for breach of contract / breach of lease
- Landlord remedies for eviction and removal of tenants
- Lease / tenancy contract drafting, modification, and disputes
Thanks for the assistance with my eviction/unlawful detainer case. All went as planned.