Tony Swartz is an experienced lawyer in Washington State. He has extensive experience appearing in court on behalf of clients. He has dealt with various types of civil cases, including administrative law hearings, Superior Court cases, District Court cases, and more. He has advised clients in transactional matters spanning topics such as estate planning matters, business law, nonprofit issues, and property law (including many landlord/tenant disputes). He also occasionally works as contract corporate counsel related to intellectual property and contract review matters.
Small Business Lawyer
Tony runs a small business himself, so he understands how complicating the Washington State and federal laws are in regards to business operation. He is available to assist you with various areas of business law, including:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) and corporation formation, incorporation, dissolution and termination
- Commercial registered agent services
- Non-compete, non-disclosure, etc. agreements and covenants
- Employment contracts and other employee issues
- Licensing (contractors, etc.)
- Partnership agreements
- Small business purchase and sales
- Contract drafting, modification, and disputes
- Other small business related legal issues
Absolutely [the] best experience with Tony Swartz. He quoted me a number and there were no hidden fees. Business wise, he knows what he's doing - very helpful.
Tony formed my LLC for me quickly and cheaply. I would use him again for sure.
I hired Tony to write a noncompete agreement for my main employee. He had good insight and thoughts on what to include to make sure a judge enforces it later, if needed.